Thursday, April 3, 2008

I am unique!!!

My sister in law had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun! I AM TOTALLY UNIQUE!!!

www.howmanyofme.com This is pretty cool! There are 252,000 people with my first name. There are 1215 people with my last name. Although I would think there are a lot more people than that with my last name (for those who know it would probably know why - multiple wives and whatnot). BUT -- There is only 1 person in the United States with my first and last name. I would assume that would be me...

Except then I just did this with my maiden name and it says that there are 1215 people with my old last name. So maybe it's not so cool.... Oh well.

2 comments:

The Holcombs said...

Cool. I apparently am not so unique, Amanda is a popular name. And my full name is popular too. 80 people have my name in the US alone. Oh well. At least my personality is unique

Randall said...

That database isn't too accurate. It showed no one with the last name Sjoblom. I know there are a few of us around! :)