Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Bottle-less: Day 3

10:45 am update:
This morning has been good. She woke up and wanted muuk. I asked her if she wanted it in a cup. She said yes. She chose a sippy cup herself. Then she actually drank about 1/4 of it. Then she ate 2 oreos and 1/2 of a pancake! While we were at Karate she drank lots of crystal light. (I know Jeremy - I am giving her Alzheimer's!)

More updates later! But I think (translation: hope) we are done with the worst part!

12:50 pm update:
I am emotionally eating all the Reese's PB cups in our house right now. Maggie is just getting into every little thing she possibly can. And even before I say it - she is saying, No Maggie. She knows better the little stinker. I think it wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't trying to study my Medical Terminology for my class. Anyway - both children are down for naps and I am going to drink a tall glass of chocolate muuk and study some more!

4:25 pm update:
She is still napping... Should I wake a sleeping grumpy baby? Or should I keep studying?? Hmmmmm... Decisions decisions....

8:00 pm update:

I think we are done with the worst of it. She certainly isn't drinking the milk she used to. But she is eating tons more than she used to. Still not a lot - but more.

1 comments:

bechtold clan said...

Your in school????What are you doing?

Also yes i can imagine this transition isnt fun. When its not your own child its so easy to say whats what--right? hang in there...