Monday, August 25, 2008

Lagoon a Beach

Saturday we went with our friends to Lagoon and Lagoon a Beach. It was so much fun! The kids loved going down the water slides! I didn't get nearly the pictures I wanted to there - but we got a few. I just get nervous with my kids around water and so I would rather watch them instead of take pictures of them... :)

Anyway - Scott was able to go down a few water slides and Lasca and I went down a few. Dallin went down one of the big ones once but Scott doesn't think that he was very pleased about it. Maybe next time.
Isn't my boy just the most handsome kid ever???


This is what happens when your friend gets a season pass to Lagoon and you don't.

I am so pale it's scary! But then again - Lasca is from Mexico... I think that she is prone to tanning a little more than I am!!! (Lasca - don't kill me for putting this picture on!)

Here is Bailey with the goggles that Dallin brought but never used! Cute...

After several hours of fun we changed clothes and went into the park. But on a Saturday - there were A LOT of people and a lot of lines... Not as much fun... But when the kids got to ride then they had fun!
I am not one bit surprised that my boy chose this particular helicopter to ride in! He loves army stuff!

Bailey is in love with Dallin. We think they are going to get married some day!
Aren't they cute???

We had Scott's nephews wedding reception to go to that night so we did. It was so nice! They served italian ice for the refreshment! It was YUMMY!!!
Then we dropped the kids off at our friend's parents house and went BACK to Lagoon for adult rides. It has been 10 years since I have been on a roller coaster. We had SO MUCH FUN!!!! I did end up going home with an upset tummy... Oh well - It was a crazy but fun day!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Wish we could have seen it all.....even been there! The kids are obviously having a blast! Love you all! Mom Holcomb

Anonymous said...

Girl, you better start eating or you're gonna look all gangly like your husband. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S.

Monica, you look great.

KFT

Stephanie said...

Monica,
you are one hot momma! look at you, incredible..way to go!