Friday, August 22, 2008

Hall Bathroom

We bought our home about 3 1/2 years ago. It needed work. A lot of work. I tried to find some pictures of it in the condition that we bought it in... but can't seem to find the pictures off the old computer. After stripping tons of pink flowered wallpaper and border off the walls and pulling pink and orange carpet off the floor, I pooped out before getting either bathroom done upstairs. So while I was in Indiana Scott finished the bathroom in our bedroom! (It's awesome too Scott!) And then this week we are finishing our hall bathroom.


The border had been up on the walls for so long that we couldn't get all the glue off. Ugly, huh???

The shower curtain I chose...
We still have to paint the ceiling, put the door back on the cabinets, light fixtures back up and the shower curtain. Oh and buy a new mirror... But that is just cosmetic stuff... Our upstairs is almost finished!!!

I do still need to get the chair rails up in both kids' rooms... but that is getting worked on too!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you posted pix of the finished bathroom?? I don't remember seeing it and I'd love to! Working on a home is usually 'the neverending story'. I love the color you chose.....Keep up the good work! Love you....Mom

The Hoogland Family said...

Hey, hey looks good! I like the paint color. Doesn't it feel good to get a room DONE!

lindygirl said...

Wow, that paint makes a HUGE difference! Good job!