Thursday, August 7, 2008

Lynnette's Big Day - Big Post for a Big Day!

Lynnette got hitched yesterday! And what a great day it was! Her day started out at 4:15 am. She went to get her hair done. MY day didn't start until 7 am. They got married in the Jordan River Temple. It was beautiful!
And so was Lynnette...

We had some fun shots of the family...


Jeremy - we aren't in Arkansas! You didn't need the open mouth! I WISH someone would have told me to fix my hair!!
The Enz grandkids...
Steve's nieces...
Maggie of course threw a temper tantrum...


Well - a few of them actually...

There was a luncheon at a church that was really tasty! And then we went to the reception.
There was dancing....Technology these days... I tell ya!
Maggie didn't wear her shoes much yesterday... Gross!
Honest to Pete! Couldn't someone have told me to fix the hair???!!!
My mom, sister in law and I did a number for Lynnette and Steve! It was quite the show!!!!




One of my favorite parts of the video which didn't get recorded on this copy was after we were done, Dallin yells, "Hey mom!!! That was AWESOME!!!!"

***Edit*** In response to Christine's comment... we only practiced 3 times!!!

Well we are so happy to have Steve join our family! I hope he is ready for the ride!!

Speaking of ride.... my friend Lasca helped us pull this one off!

A beautiful end to a beautful day! Congrats little sis!!

4 comments:

Beefche said...

Wow! Conga-rats to Gooch and her groom!

Well, I'm not sure to be embarrassed for ya'll and the ABBA performance, proud that the mama's still have some moves, or scared for Steve to enter this family. I think what is scarier is that you 3 obviously practiced this, over and over and over....

--Christine

Stephanie said...

that is the funniest video ever! I have watched it a couple of times and am so jealous that you got to do that...how fun! I am trying to think of any reason I can to dress up and sing to Dancing Queen!
Good job Monica, and yes...it was awesome like Dallin said!

Anonymous said...

Wow how pretty, looks like fun. And you look so good by the way, you are a tiny little thing!! Love all the great pics.

Anonymous said...

The little dance you did for your sister and her husband was cute and guess what you can here Dallin saying "Hey Mom" but not the "that was awsome" part oh well what will you do you can't go back in time.