Sunday, August 17, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

We went to the Salt Lake Bee's baseball game Saturday night! It was so much fun!! It was so funny because on Friday I was telling my friend that I wanted to take Dallin to a baseball game. Later that night another friend calls me up and asked if we would want to go because they had 4 extra tickets! WEIRD!!

As soon as we got there Christa said we had to find the balloon lady. It's this lady that makes balloons into things. Crazy weird to watch it and you expect it to pop at any second... but then they don't. Maggie got a crown with a heart...


Dallin got a stormtrooper helmet, belt and sword... Dallin and Lexi had loads of fun playing that they were in Obi Won Kanobi's spaceship. We found out that Lexi doesn't have a clue who Obi Won is... but that didn't seem to bother her!!
Maggie likes to clap with the rest of the crowd. The problem was in the beginning we were pretty much in with the visiting team. So she would be cheering for the wrong team. After a few innings though there were more Bee's fans... so we didn't feel like we would get in trouble if we cheered when we scored!Do you notice the blue fingernail polish??? Yes - Maggie has now discovered fingernail polish. I don't know if I am ready for this step in my life... I just don't know about it!


We had to go and get a picture with Bumble!
Maggie wanted to at first.... But then changed her mind before I snapped the picture. And YAE!!!! The Bee's won!!!!
After the game the kids get to run the bases. It was so cute to watch Maggie's little curls bounce up and down - until she got to first base. Then she was done. Dad carried her the rest of the way!
I think this was Dallin's favorite part of the whole night!What a fun night! Thanks Guy and Christa for inviting us!!!

2 comments:

Tam said...

How fun was that night. We have been talking about going to a Rockies game here but so far have not!!

Kessa found out about nail polish right around the same time. It turned into a reward for letting me clip her nails (which she hates!!)

Anonymous said...

Fingernail polish! Oh, how fun that will be! I loooovvvvveeee fingernail polish too! I'll send you some! Love you! Gramma Holcomb