Friday, August 1, 2008

Swimming

My brother and sister in law and their kids came on Thursday. Sarah (my sis in law) and I went to the store and left my bro, sis, her fiance and mom in charge of the kids. We get back and Jeremy (my bro) says, "Uh-oh. The gig is up!" Confused I look around the backyard where we were. This is what I see!
Then I get to see all the photo shots that Maggie gave!!!!


We have this little pool that we fill up on hot days. It's a fun little pool. My nephews brought their goggles and wore them! It's so funny!!!!


Then this morning Scott and Jeremy went out on a bike ride. Jer hasn't ridden a bike all year and they rode 35 miles today.

He was toast!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a 'nude' beach in your back yard! What do the neighbors say????? Looks like you really are having a great time together and Jer & Sarahs posts about their trip out were great too! Enjoy your time together...Love you, Mom

Lisa Burbidge said...

Looks like things are just the same at our house!!! What is it with girls and being naked????