Tuesday, September 16, 2008

2 Year Pictures


Maggie had a really hard day getting her pictures taken. She was either grumpy or having a really shy day.


I was watching Mary this day and the lady kept saying, "Don't let your sister get in the chair." It wasn't worth it for me to correct her... and then she started taking pictures with "sis". I thought they turned out cute!


So these are her 2 year pictures... Not the greatest. But we did get 2 that turned out ok. I will be sending them out to family soon.

4 comments:

manderskids said...

Don't you love "picture day"? Nothing ever goes as planned! But I think they are adorable!

Lisa Burbidge said...

way too cute!!!!!

Mandy H said...

Cute pics and her hair is getting so long. She is a pretty little girl. Adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love how cute the girl called "sis" is, and i think it is pretty funny that the lady taking the pictures thought she was Maggie's sister