Thursday, September 11, 2008

Devil Woman


So my sweet little thing that I wrote about last week on her birthday. My sweet sweet child. She is SO lucky she is darling! It saves her life every single day!

I had anticipated today being a study day for me. I just need to get through another chapter of my schooling. So this morning, Dallin has joy school so I thought, Cool - 2 hours.... I can bang through a lot in 2 hours.

Do you want to see what I have been banging through today?

She found another permanent marker while I was showering.

Yesterday or the day before she found the blue nail polish and actually got it open and spilled it on the tile and wood floor.

She is a little scrounge now that she is off the bottle. She will find food anywhere....
She is a little Houdini. We duct tape her diaper and she still gets it off at night. Luckily I check on her before I go to bed and can put it back on her.

I have been chasing after her all morning and don't feel like I can even keep up with her. Every time I clean up one mess I turn around and there is another one! She tried to feed the cat this morning.
But she seriously is the cutest bug in the world. She has been getting her winter coat when we leave to get in the van lately. It's adorable!

Just loves getting a purse, hat and sunglasses and saying Bye Bye. Sometimes she will go into the garage, sometime the basement, sometimes a bedroom...
So I just can't be mad... But here it is, 1:50 pm and I haven't even cracked open my Terminology book. Oh well - I guess it's just a day in the life of our home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember having to lock you in your bedroom for a whole morning once in Taiwan after I found that you have washed my contacts down the drain. It was for your own good. You, too, were a little 'devil woman'! They say grandchildren are your reward for not killing your children! Love you all, Mom

manderskids said...

Hmmm... is this what the term "Destroying Angels" refers to? Kids do the darndest things! Have you tried putting her in pull-ups instead of diapers? They have princesses on them, and she can pull them on and off without ruining them :)

lindygirl said...

2 NE 2:23 "they would have had no children; wherefore they would have...no joy, for they knew no misery" We have children so that we can know misery, thereby learning joy. And in the immortal song of Joy school, "OH Boy, I got Joy, I do I do, DO YOU?"
Jeremy