Monday, September 29, 2008

SNL's Debbie Downer


Debbie Downer @ Yahoo! Video

Ok.. I LOVE Debbie Downer! She cracks me up! I think I saw this on Kevin from tx's blog and we have been joking that Scott is very much like her. Then Scott sent this link from listoftheday.blogspot.com and this was on it. So I am putting it on our blog!

I think my favorite is that they can't keep a straight face! I am sitting here watching it again and just crying because I am laughing so hard! Do you think they knew what she was going to say before she said it? I think the "It's official..." comment that the guy sitting next to her looks as though he had no clue what she was going to say!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott is kind of a Debbie Downer. haha!

"wwwwaaaaaaa wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"!

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing you didn't get more comments on this one because no one in Utah knows what SNL is.

Hey... how do you know what SNL is??

KfT