Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dallin's First Primary Program

We had our ward primary program today. That is when the young kids get up in front of everyone and strut their stuff! They sing songs and give the parts that they have learned. Dallin is a Sunbeam now and so he was able to participate in the program this year. Doesn't he look so handsome in his new suit and tie??? He didn't have a speaking part but did know some of the songs that were sung. Mostly he just hung on the stage thing up front and swung around. Oh - and he signed I love you to me several times. That was adorable!

There's just nothing like hearing 70 kids singing their hearts out for their parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles! It was really sweet.


I just don't like that my snuggling baby boy is growing up!

1 comments:

Asher and Amy said...

Monica,

Great picture! I love hearing the kids sing and our primary program was great! Please send me your address so that we can send you something. I would email: asherandamy@bellsouth.net
Thanks, Amy