Saturday, September 20, 2008

JUMP JUMP JUMP

These are the words of my little girl everyday during naptime. She rarely naps, which is really difficult for me after my little boy was SUCH a great napper!! Although she does get to spend about 2 hours in her crib daily. She is just usually tearing off her clothes and diaper and jumping in her crib. I will be surprised if this crib makes it through her. She will jump on it for hours. I just hear the squeaking of the mattress giving under her tiny 24 pounds...

So I went in to get her a few days ago and just HAD to get some pictures!!!

I LOVE THE HAIR!!!!!!!

And I love how she says in her cute little voice, "Jump jump jump jump jump" as she is jumping...

Also - Another Dallin-ism from yesterday:

D: Mom, when am I going to turn 5?

Me: In a couple of months.

D: How many?

Me: In 5 months.

D: 5 is NOT a couple mom!

Me: What do you mean?

D: A couple is 2 or 3!!!

When did he get so smart??!!!??!!!

2 comments:

The Hoogland Family said...

HAA HAA! I love this post, love the song, and the little story of Maggie. What a cutie! I love how instead of being exasperated by her little mis-behaviors you find joy in it. (Maybe it takes awhile to find that joy, but. . . )Way to go mom!

Anonymous said...

She's happy and healthy.....there are so many children around that are neither! You guys have done a great job and she is such a beautiful little girl! And Dallin got so smart by hanging around his smart parents! Love you! Mom