Friday, September 26, 2008

My Monkey

So I really need to start this post off with letting you know that I have 2 scrapbooks full of pictures of Dallin's growing up first 3 or 4 years. But Maggie only has less than 1 book. Why you might ask? Because I have given up scrapbook for blogging. I realize that A LOT of my posts are about my daughter - BUT Dallin will have 2 scrapbooks to take with him if he chooses when he leaves home.

Having clarified that... I also want to tell you how incredibly strong Maggie is! She really has incredible upper body and abdominal strength! Dallin, Sam and Thomas (the new 3 musketeers - or the 3 stooges - it's still up in the air) were in the basement playing and Maggie was outside being the loner she tends to be... I looked out in the yard to make sure she was ok and this is what I see.
So I ran to get the camera. It's a little hard to see because I was taking pictures through the screen so I wouldn't let her know I was photographing her. Otherwise she would want to see the pictures on the camera and stop doing whatever it is that she is doing.

But here she heard the camera and looked at me.
So I went outside and told her to do it again. So she climbed up on the stroller... (Now why these pictures are fuzzy I don't know... Operator error I guess)

Pulled her legs up...
Gets her legs up there....
Tried to get her bum up there but just missed it....
Then she got mad and screamed and wouldn't try again. Typical.

Do you think she is going to be in the circus when she grows up???

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo awesome! I love her sooo much and yes, she is strong! You can see it in the pictures. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the CSMP. I did make it to Indy for theirs which was also last Sunday. I'm sure Dallin did a wonderful job. He's sooo serious about things when it's important. You have 2 exceptional children and I'm not just saying that because I'm the gramma! Love you all, Mom Holcomb