Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy Weather Week

What a weird weather week. This is a picture of what Maggie decided to wear on Saturday while I was in Denver.

Notice there isn't any snow? It looks a little cold because of the hat - but she decided not to wear tights...

Then on Monday we got snow. My kid decided to wear a dress (with no tights), a coat and her Cinderella shoes...
Brrrrr....

It was chilly enough that Dallin and his friend played baseball in the garage... Well, they tried to play :)

Then today we are having a beautiful brisk day - about 45 degrees. This is a typical of my daughter. We didn't want a princess. But we got one. See her nice dress she is wearing (again!). Luckily she isn't a total priss. She is sitting in a bunch of dirt.
And eating it again. I had hoped that she would get over it this winter. She didn't.

Then today being pretty nice out - I just couldn't wait to get the trampoline up. So my friends and I put it up.

Maggie was SO cute in the beginning. She just kind of looked at it. Although, it didn't take her long to start jumping! (You can click on this picture to see it better - it's a fun one)
We do have a net for it. I just couldn't get it up without Scott's help. It is supposed to be 57 by the weekend. Except for a storm is coming in. We just have to be sure to push the snow off so it doesn't stretch out.

Merry Christmas to us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! Thank you soooo much for posting! I just love seeing them in their everyday activities....Oh how I wish we could see you more often! I love you soooo much. Mom

bechtold clan said...

Im sooo tired of the snow!!! GRR another storm? Im doing a 5K on saturday for Elijiahs school fundraiser and I was hoping for a nice day....
Im so glad you had a good weekend in Denver...looks like fun!