Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our new ride...

We sold our van! We really wanted to be car payment free. And since we have only 2 children, there really wasn't that much of a need for a van. We looked and looked and test drove and test drove.

We found some real turds out there. But we also found what we hope to be a gem.


It's a Buick Regal. Kind of a gramma car... But it has some real pick up and go! Its color is Aluminum.

Love the leather seats for the quick clean up factor with the small people in the back.

And Maggie's FAVORITE part??


It would be the "door" in the roof. She wants it open all the time. It was pretty chilly last night as we were out running errands... Oh my - if the "door" wasn't open... well - it wasn't pretty.


But I think our car is pretty. And it's paid off. We own it!! And it really does go fast. We really like it.... Now I just need to find my drivers license so I don't get in real trouble if I go too fast!

We just need to get our Subaru fixed and we will have 2 paid off, well running vehicles!

4 comments:

lindygirl said...

Congratulations! I am so glad you guys found a car you like and you are car-payment free!!! It's a great feeling!

Asher and Amy said...

We are in UT but I can't seem to find your contact information. Shoot me an email with your phone number. We just got clearance to leave and we will be leaving Saturday.
Sorry for the short notice. Everything happened so quickly. We would love to see ya.

Asher and Amy

Anonymous said...

Did you know that the average age of a Buick driver is 83?? Who cares! You got a great car that will last and last.....and leather is sooooo cool! Oh yea, and the door in the roof..wish I had that! Love you all, Mom

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is awesome wish we could have bought your van from you. But love the car.