Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day



Happy St. Patricks Day everyone!

I had Joy School at my house today. I think we had fun with this being a very green day! We painted shamrocks, learned how to spell "Shhhhhhh" and figured out words that started with the Sh sound.

We also had green cupcakes with gold coins on them.

And a leprechaun came to the door and left a pot of gold!!!

During painting time Maggie, Bailey and Grace decided they wanted to paint too. I gave them watercolors instead of the paint the big kids were using.

They decided to paint themselves!


But we got a couple of them cleaned up...


During play time before moms came to get their chillins Maggie decided she was in need of some nourishment...

She ate some dirt... She is cracking me up every time I look at her. You know how some kids are missing their 2 front teeth? She is missing the middle front of her bangs. I keep singing to myself when I see her, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth, my two front teeth, my two front teeth..."

For dinner we didn't do the traditional corned beef and cabbage. We decided to have pot roast, green mashed potatoes,



and green jello....

with green whipped cream (homemade).

Well - hope everyone had a GREAT St. Patricks Day!!!



Loves!

0 comments: