Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Opinion Time Again!!!

I am going to be starting a photography business here shortly. I finally decided on a name and made about 10 or 12 logos today. Scott and I have narrowed them down for you all to vote on. I do have my favorite... And it's not guaranteed that I will chose the majority vote... BUT I still want to know what you all think.
1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.


The reason for the spelling of Lenz is that my maiden name is Enz. Scott came up with that one. Thanks, Scott - I love it!!!

Anyway - please leave your opinion! This will not be the end of the options. I will be working on more and putting them up.

11 comments:

lindygirl said...

I like the last one, it looks the most professional.

Stinkbombers said...

I like numba 2. And so does my friend Holly. And my friends Holly and Kyle also like the last one the best.

Beefche said...

I like #2 and the last one. But I'm not crazy about the solid black or solid white background.

Anonymous said...

I like number 5 best. We just got back from Dallas and Miriana's blessing. I'll blog about it soon. Good luck with the photography business. I hope it works out for you...keep us posted!
Love you!
Mom

Rachel said...

Totally #5. I can't wait to hear more about the biz - that's so great!

Tam said...

Hey there - this is so exciting. I can't wait to hear how it is going.

I really like #5 and #6. Good luck

Lisa Burbidge said...

I like #5
What type of pic are you going to specilize in???

Robyn said...

I like # 4.

Robyn

The Hoogland Family said...

I like the black and white one!

bechtold clan said...

2 or 6....love the name!!!

LBBlum said...

I like 5 and 6... LOVE THE "lenz"... very cool!