Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Planting Peas


We are having AMAZING weather!!!

Today it is 64 degrees! The snow is almost entirely melted in my yard. More importantly - the snow is off my raised beds in my garden. Since the weather is so nice the dirt is all thawed out.


IT IS TIME TO PLANT SUGAR PEAS!!!


I love working in the garden. It is one of the most satisfying things in life to me.



This is my favorite look on me... Do you love it?? Or is it just me?


Dallin was at school while Maggie and I were out in th garden. Then she got a little distracted with the slide that is no longer snow covered!

She was so cute!

I am SO ready for spring. I was thrilled to see my parsley coming up. I could even use this parsley in cooking! Yae! It's big enough to pick!


One of the things that I miss when we are locked in our homes over the winter with the windows and doors shut - the planes. There was one that was right over my head - but my hands were too dirty to get my camera.


I love today! The windows are open in every room in the house. I feel like I am getting all the sick germs out of our house! There is supposed to be snow later this week. So I guess I need to enjoy today and tomorrow....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just GREEN with envy! We are still having such cold weather...altho it is sunny. When I left the house this a.m. it was 8degrees! I just love those early spring days...sunny, a little warmer, but still a crispness in the air. Enjoy! Love you sooo much..Mom