Monday, November 24, 2008

Bang... Owie....

Saturday I went to a movie with my friend Steff and her girls. Yes - I must admit it. I went to see Twilight.


I must say that I preferred the book to the movie. And when I left the theatre I was quite disappointed. Unlike Rachel, I had higher expetations. But as I have thought about the show - I guess I can say they did a good job. I just think - well - it doesn't really matter what I think since no one saw fit to ask me before putting it out. I would, however, see it again.

Well - I got home and Scott says to me something along the lines of we had an accident. He showed me blood on his shirt. I was a little worried.


So can you see it?? No??? Maybe I should give you a close up??? (Excuse the food in her mouth. When she actually eats I never discourage it!!!)



Little Mags was sleeping when I got home. But when she got up I put her on the counter to inspect it. I asked her what happened to her lip. She put her hands straight out in front of her in little fists... pushed them forward... said BANG... then put her finger to her lips and said in the saddest little voice OWIE...



What? You don't get what happened? It was perfectly clear!

She had the spring action Ab Roller and was pushing it forward then banged her lip and then there was lots and lots of blood!

Come on - get with 2 year old talk already!!!

PS... We are fortunate that this happened Saturday as opposed to Friday. Or we would have had Grumpy-itis for family pics again!!!

1 comments:

manderskids said...

Owie! Poor thing!