Thursday, November 6, 2008

How do you know it's getting close to Christmas?

When Target, Wal-Mart and Victoria Secret sends you their Christmas catalogs and you find your kids in this position!!
Luckily this wasn't Vicky's catalog.... Unbelievable that I would turn the corner of my kitchen and see my barely 2 year old staring at toys that she will probably never get!

Then - how do you know gramma from out of state arrived at our house?

When your kids end up looking like this!

What a spoiled couple of kids!!!

3 comments:

Tam said...

Love the cowboy gear. My parents did the same thing this summer.

We got our cataloge yesterday also. My kids were all into it and I am at a loss because I do not really want to buy them anything for christmas this year. Okay now I sound like the worst mom EVER!!!

Stinkbombers said...

CUTE! I love how Maggie is like, adoring all those toys. haha.

Ummm so I have two new posts, in case you haven't seen them! :) haha.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.