Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Playin' at the park...

Since I am diggin' the Dora tunes I am keeping it on for another post...
What a gorgeous day!!! We are sitting at 62 degrees. We decided to pack it up and head to the park.
I just love perfect weather days like this. Sweatshirt weather, sunny, perfect playing weather. Although this probably isn't great for the middle of November. We are going to be in sorry shape come next summer as far as water goes.

Here are some fun shots of the kids...

Dallin was trying to bite off a broken fingernail...
Look at that great sky!!

I just don't get how she has these bionic ears. I have my telephoto lens on and she ought not to be able to hear the camera!!!
But she does, and immediately starts licking the sand off the play set!!
Well... I love these perfect playing days!

0 comments: