Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carving Pumpkins and Halloween

Wednesday night we finally got to carve our pumpkins we were going to do before Dallin started puking. We pulled out the 3 day old donuts (ick!) and made hot chocolate.
Dallin had fun pulling the innards from the pumpkin. It was harder than I thought it would be....
We found some scary jack-o-lanterns online for Scott to make ours look like.

When they were done Dallin decided that they needed light sabers. So he and Maggie went in the yard to find some for them.
The big one is Darth Pumpkinator and the little one is Luke Pump. :) What a nut!

Then on Halloween we went to grandma and grandpa's to show off costumes.
Next we went to Scott's work for their office trick or treat. I will get a picture posted tomorrow of that. I didn't take my camera.

After that it was off to the church to trunk or treat. I had my camera out to take pictures but never got to it. Then we went down our neighbors street for even more sugar! Like we didn't have enough!!!

What a night. I am thrilled it's over! Now it's getting ready for Turkey Day at our house this year! Should be fun!

0 comments: